Friday, December 26, 2008

a Holly Jolly Christmas

We started the Christmas festivities at Kelly's sister Amy's house.  We had delicious food, and even better dessert.  Amy started the night off right, by having everyone watch "Joy to the World."  It was a beautiful movie, and it put us in the right Christmas spirit.
                                         




From there we went to Grandpa Howard's house.






Finally, Home sweet Home



The smiles soon ended as a nasty cold took hold.



We finally got some sleep, and started the day around 1:00-pm
Christmas Day!





Pearl wanted to share all of her presents with her beloved Elmo.

Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Dave and Kristen Geurts said...

poor little pearl sick on Christmas! That stinks! I feel her pain though, I was also sick... but looks like she had fun anyway! She is so cute!!

the Horton Hurricane said...

We loved being with you guys at Christmas I was so glad to be well enough to be there. We love you so much

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, and Andy said...

Merry Christmas! I want to meet pearl and play with you! Call me or give me your number or come over! 8052801929, make sure you dont tell that number to anyone :)

Olsen Family said...

how do you get the cute words on the photos? When are you coming out here to visit already!

RoseAnna said...

Poor little Pearl. We had a sick on Christmas Day afternoon. It was so sad. What a fun Christmas. Kids make it so fun. Merry Christmas to you guys!

Luke & Kimmy said...

your pics are so much fun! okay so I thought that Kelly had "elmo" printed on his shirt for a second and I was so confused...wow...anyway, I'm happy to hear that you had a good Christmas, although I felt a little bad that Christmas eve didnt go that well with everyone being up so late and Peal being sick.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...