Tuesday, December 4, 2007

PEARL'S HALF BIRTHDAY.






Well as hard as we try to keep Pearl from growing, she does it anyway. She's already half a year old! I'll tell you what, it sure flew by. She is pure joy, and we can't imagine how we ever lived without her. On December 2nd we had a little half birthday party for her. ( I know.....we're kind of ridiculous.) She had some aunts, uncles, cousins and Grandparents who came to watch me blow the candle out for her. She was actually more interested in the kitchen fan than she was in the cake. I think she can tell when she's the center of attention, and she loves it. She was just smiling and giggling like crazy. We love our little Pearl, and can't believe she'll have a whole birthday cake in only six more months from now!

2 comments:

Jason & Lacee said...

omg... I love the half a cake for her half birthday! That is classic. I also love that your dog is named Gritz, that is too funny! You are ahoot Stacey girl!

Jason & Lacee said...

sorry I cant spell hoot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...