Monday, May 5, 2008

the rally foo



It's never been a question that Kelly loves the Jazz.  He took his devotion one step further last weekend when he shaved his beard into a foo-man-choo.  He explained it to me as a good luck charm, that would bring the Jazz a victory over Houston.  Well bless his heart, it worked.  Luckily for me, since he said he wouldn't shave it off until they won.  I'm so glad they won for many reasons, but mostly because I couldn't take him seriously with that thing.  


I went to bed before he shaved it off, and I was surprised to wake up to this sweet mustache.  Now the mustache on the other hand didn't work as well.  Despite his efforts, we were defeated by LA.  I don't know what he'll come up with next, so to keep it safe, I think I'll just get him one of those #1 foam fingers to cheer with on Wednesday.

4 comments:

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Yes...LOVE the stache! He looks like a creepy Mexican...but GO JAZZ!!

Rachel Bott said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachel Bott said...

Ok not sure what happened, the comment was deleted somehow. I said that I think your husband is a goof, but Cam sure thought it was a brilliant idea. You guys are great, we sure love you.

corryfever said...

not only are mustaches good luck, but women dig them. i don't know why they are always complaining? women... they are a mystery. mustaches on the other hand are proven good luck charms.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...