Thursday, April 10, 2008

Pearl's First Roadtrip!















My little sister Mari just had a dance competition in St. George, so we loaded up the car and headed down.  Pearl slept almost the whole way there, which made it very easy.  It was so nice to finally see the sun!  Kelly and I watched Sydney White, which is great by the way.  Pearl entertained herself by pulling her clothes out of the suitcase, and then tried to put them on.  She proceeded to do this for the entire length of the movie.  She's easy to please.  



















Mari's team took first in every category they were in.  She's such a good little dancer!  It just so happened that Cristy's friend Michelle Osmond was singing at the Tuachan theater, with the a cappella group she's in called Note Worthy.  My mom and Mari watched Pearl so we could go to it, and it was amazing!  They sang How Great Thou Art, and I think being outside with all of the red rocks made the song even more powerful.

 













Pearl didn't do as well on the way home.  She didn't sleep AT ALL!  We finally stopped to eat in Nephi, and she was THRILLED to be out of the car.  All in all, it was a great little get-away.

12 comments:

Ditaur said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Duffs said...

It's so fun that Pearl starting to get around and make little messes. Before we know it Pearl and Coper will be running around playing together. She is so cute!

Tygogal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
corryfever said...

what a little ham that pearl. next time you guys head south, how about just continuing onward to visit the corry's. that sounds like a good idea no?

Jodie said...

You guys are the cutest family!!!! we ran into your blog, and we were so excited. We hope you are doing good. We still miss you terribly. please move to american fork!!!!! Hope all is good. McKay and Jodie

Celular said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

corryfever said...

pearl in her p.j.'s.......oh my gosh! i want to giver her a little gudge!

jessie said...

I haven't looked at your blog for so long. It is so fun to look at. I looked at the stuff about Ecuador and 5 years ago. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect experience! I love you and hope to see you soon!

Jason and Audrey said...

That pic of you and Kelly is so cute! You make such a cute couple. I love your blog!

Nicholas and Brittani said...

Hey Stacey-
I ran across your blog while looking at Ashlyn Martins blog. Your baby is beautiful and your little family is so cute! Where is shelly? have her email me if you get a chance... there is a link on my blog.
Brittani (Belnap) Lunnen

Rachel Bott said...

Love your little pearl Stacey and Kelly.

Hey our blog changed again, but this is the redirecting address, so change it on yours, it is

www.web.mac.com/bottfamily. It is an address that will redirect forever, so maybe if you did mac again yours would do the same thing too. I don't know.

Love you guys,

Andrew Marsh said...

Oh my word that is a cute one you two have. Okay Kelly, what is up with the Jazz? Can you provide comfort and confidence to a fan who is not very confident?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...