Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Man, why didn't I write a Vampire love story?



I know I'm so far behind everyone else, but I just finished the TWILIGHT series.  Yeah, you were right Tara....AMAZING!  I can't even function anymore, I've been staying up until three in the morning every night because I couldn't put them down.  Poor Kelly, bless his heart.   He had to sleep with the lamp on while I read, just in case any "newborn vampires" made their way over to the Jewkes house.  Really though, if you haven't read them, please do.  The next book doesn't come out until August so you have plenty of time.

Also, yeah.....I've been on the website.   The beautiful Cullen family has been cast!  As well as Bella Swan.  I just can't wait to see who they get for Jacob Black.  They've already started filming, and Twilight the movie should be out in December!  Check it out here.

8 comments:

Greg and Lauren said...

i'll admit it, i'm counting down til the fourth book's released. yay for august 2nd.

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

Stacey Lee! What the heck! I am SO pumped I found the old blog! You all are SO freaking cute...pearl is a BABE! holy Moly! If Cooper didnt' spot her first, I would put my Lincoln in line! Check out our blog at cmsmithfam.blogspot.com

Thorntons said...

Hey Kelly and Stacey I just found your blog through Courtney's! I used to not be into this whole blogging thing, but now I am it's fun! I love to see and talk to people like you that I don't get to see much. Matt has been working in St. George for like 6 weeks because of the stupid weather here. That's why he wasn't in the M grill picture! You guys look so cute! I hope you guys are doing good! We are so glad to know Jill is doing well and everyone is healthy! There is nothing worse! Well hopefully we will see you soon at Grandma's 80th birthday on March 16th at our house! Love you guys!!!

corryfever said...

EDWARD!!! that is all i have to say.
well, i will say a little more. I love him!!! (and colton hates him, because i am always saying "edward wouldn't say that, he wouldn't do that...) anyway how gaggy is the cast?! i think they are horrible, what was the budget for the film $250. poor stefenie myer cannot be happy to see her beautiful creations destroyed. nice wig jasper!

corryfever said...

i will still see it though. i hate kristen stewart! heroin anyone?

The Bauers said...

I am so glad you discovered the best books ever!! After reading them, I seriously was in a daze for a couple days. I'm excited for the movie but of course it will not even come close to the books.

Jason and Lacee said...

oh my gosh you are the cutest thing. I have heard a lot about these books, but I'll admit I am anti anything that is exttemely hyped up. this makes me want to read them now though.

The Phillips Fam said...

I hate that I love this series. I was refusing to read it for the longest time, and then my sister in law told me I had to read it! So I did and I LOVE THEM. I have such a crush on Edward. I do have to say that I do not like the Edward that was cast for the movie. That is not what I envisioned. I will still see the movie though.
-Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...