Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Five years later....




Last week were moving the furniture around in our house and I found this little pink dress in my Cedar chest.  I had completely forgotten about it.  I bought in Ecuador thinking that I could give it to my little girl someday. It's hard to believe that was five years ago!  So much has happened since then, and my life is better than I ever imagined it could be.  The best part of all is that I have my little girl who can wear the dress!
It also made me think about how much I loved my experience in Ecuador.  It was so life-changing and unforgettable.  It is definitely something to think about doing, for anyone who has a few months of free time.  It will be the greatest thing you can do.  Check out the website here.

7 comments:

Jason & Lacee said...

Stace... i bought a little dress in Ecuador too for my little girl. I didn't even know that you did that. Pearl looks beautiful in it by the way. One day when I have a little girl I'll take pictures and send them to you. I miss Ecuador everyday. I made Jason promise me that one day we could go back and that we would do more humanitarian missions in our life. I love your Ecuador picture, that little boy was at Trinidad but I don't remember his name. Was he one of your favorites?

Kelly and Stacey said...

Yes that's Johnny, he was so sweet.

The Duffs said...

I can't believe it's been 5 years already! Pearl looks so pretty in that dress. I have a cute little Ecuador dress packed away somewhere too, but I don't think Cooper would look that pretty in it.

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

I have a couple of dresses too, but much like Cooper, dont' think my boys would really appreciate being in a dress...neither would their father! I miss Ecuador.

corryfever said...

stace, five years! that is nutts. pretty soon your going to look at that picture of pearl darling and it will have been five years!!! life is craazza! she looks so freaking cute, i miss her like mad!

And, Lizzy, Doyle, Logan, & #3 said...

Pearl is such a cute little girl, I was thinking about an arranged marrage with one of my boys, her choice which one!

The Phillips Fam said...

That pic of you in Ecuador makes me miss it so badly. We should take a trip back one day.
-Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...