Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter!

We had a great Easter weekend.  Like everything else, Easter was much more fun with our little Pearl!  She gets such a kick out of everything.  On Saturday Sheila threw an Easter party for all of the grandkids.  She reserved her church's gym and it turned out so great.  Pearl has never had such a wide open space to crawl in and she went crazy. 





On Sunday we went to my parents house for dinner. It was delicious, and Pearl loved the mashed potatoes.  Every time we go over there, my Dad begs to give Pearl her first lemon wedge.  We never had our video camera with us, so we brought it this time, and he finally got his wish.  She made a couple of good faces, but for the most part, she actually seemed to like it! 








9 comments:

Moncur Clan said...

STACEY.. Pearl has gotten so big. She is seriously beautiful!! I can't believe how much she looks like her mommy. I am adding you on my friends list on my blog so when you get a second check out mine. We should go to dinner again soon.

laurdacooj said...

Pearl is so pretty! I can't believe how much she looks like her beautiful mommy! I love the last picture with Kelly, could Peal's mom maybe be so perfect at hair! She is so cute with her little bangs swept over! I can't wait to have a girl!!!

The Duffs said...

Pearl looks so pretty in the picture with Kelly, no wonder Cooper always tries to kiss her.

Cole and Mindy Smith said...

She is SO adorable! I love her...I want to squeeze her. Maybe someday!

MoncurClan said...

You better believe they are FRUITY PEBBLES.. It's amazing! You can get the FROZEN YOGURT at Red Mango or Spoon Me.. Stacey, I can't tell you enough how AMAZING these places are. We should go sometime. I don't do ANYTHING, so I would love to go to lunch sometime. Taylor is really busy cause were leaving for the summer again. Were leaving in 3 weeks. WOW, it comes so fast. Let me know if you can get together before we go!

corryfever said...

what a lovely easter dress! her grandpa is such a tease! she looks cute enough to eat!

Ky and Matt said...

Hey stacey. My name is Kylee Hammer. You don't know me but I just came across your blog because I went on heritage tours with Kelly. And my husband served the same mission as him! Small world. Anyway your little girl is darling! Tell Kelly hi from the Hammer's!

The Phillips Fam said...

I am sorry, but Pearl is one of the cutest little things I have ever seen. Can't wait to see her.
-Sarah Gentry...remember me? You stayed with me for 2 weeks? hehehe, I couldn't resist

Olsen Family said...

STACEY... Your little family is SOOO cute. My phone cut out and then I had to get a new phone so Ilost your number!!! I really want to see you again. Please call me again!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...