Tuesday, February 26, 2008

THESE ARE THE DAYS!



The sun came out today!  I felt so warm in my heart again.  I think this winter has felt longer than any other.  I'll I've wanted to do is take Pearl out into our back yard and let her crawl around, but the slushy snow doesn't make for good crawling grounds.  We're like little bats in our warm cave.  I open the curtains and Pearl shudders in the bright light.  She'll be able to get used to the sun soon enough, I hope!  I think today only got up to 59, but even that was heavenly.


I'm still trying to decide what I'm more excited about.  The sun making it's debut, or the fact that everywhere I turn, I see a bag of Cadbury Mini Eggs calling out for me in it's shiny purple package.  That thin candy shell wrapped around the most delightful milk chocolate that melts in your mouth.  Mmmm Mmmmm Mmmmm.  Like I said, these are the days!

3 comments:

ashlan said...

I can't contain Ryker he sees the door open and bolts for the outside. I can't wait for it to get warmmer, you guys need to come play at the park with us.

corryfever said...

cadbury eggs! the best! 2 secrets about the divine treats. 1. now they come in dark chocolate, actually not quite as good, but fun to change it up. 2. they had some at christmas!! so you won't have to wait a full year next time just quite a few months.
I think miss pearl needs to come to california. it is eighty degrees here, not 58. let's get her a jump start on her tan. xo

The Phillips Fam said...

Cadbury mini eggs are the only reason I love Easter time...well and the whole ya know, Easter story...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...