Thursday, January 3, 2008

LIFE IS GREAT IN 2008!




Time sure flys by too fast! I have a good feeling about this year. I think it's going to be a really good one. We're not verbally making any resolutions. (who keeps those anyway?) We are going to have a lot of fun though. Kelly is starting school at SLCC on the 8th. He's going to be studying Journalism. You better keep your eye out for him, he is really going to do great.

Pearl started army crawling on New Years Day, so maybe that was her New Years Resolution. I guess she understands the value of setting goals and sticking to them!

On New Years Eve we went to the Mandrin with Joe and Mandi, Brian and Marci, and Tyler and Amber. It was great to see everyone. Pearl was spent by the end of dinner, so we had to call it a night long before the apple dropped. Happy New Year!

3 comments:

kelly said...

I love these pictures!

laurdacooj said...

you guys are such a cute family! Pearl is a beauty...just like her mommy! I sure miss you!!!
xoxo-Laurel

cathy bubert said...

Pearl you are soooooooooooooooo
beautiful!!!!
I love this picture!
Grandma

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...